Affordable Amish Horse Barns – Delivered & Constructed
Our Amish craftsmen are part of a tradition that has been raising and caring for horses for decades. Who better to build your Horse Barn, then men who work with, depend on, and understand the needs of horses on a daily basis!
Not only will your Horse Barn look great, but it will be designed and built to meet your personal needs and, perhaps most important, the needs of your horses. You can customize your horse barn to create virtually any layout, combining run-ins, tack rooms, and enclosed horse stalls.
Stylish Amish Horse Barn Solutions
Salem Structures Has The Highest Quality For All Your Horses Needs
Enclosed (Shed Row) Barns
Enclosed Barns are perfect for the colder climates and areas with limited space. Use it in your own backyard, at the track, or as a training barn. You can even add a tack room to store all your gear! With an added overhang you can designate a space to clean equipment, tack up, or stack hay. An overhang also provides protection from the harsh elements. Enclosed Horse Barns are well ventilated and allow horses see each other while being kept separate.
Shed Row Barn (as seen left).
If you’re shopping for a quality horse barn at a great price, you’re in the right place. We offer a huge range of horse barn models and options for every horse owners needs. Every barn we have is made by Amish craftsmen who have mastered the art of barn building.
Take a look at the choices you have below, the options you have to choose from, and give us a call if you have any questions or want something you don’t see on our list. Chances are we have it, or can build it for you.
Standard Horse Barns Include:
- Pressure treated 6×6 timbers for base of building and at bottom of all partitions
- Roof rafters spaced 16” on center
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Walls include 2×4 oak braces and horizontal members
- Stalls lined with 4′ 1×8 oak kickboard to protect the sides from being damaged by horses
- Partition walls constructed with oak (same as interior walls) and include metal powder coated divider grid on top
- Open floor except tack rooms. Tack room floors include 2×6 pressure treated joists, 16” on center, and 5/8” underlayment on top of floor joist.
- Windows include heavy duty powder coated grill to protect against breaking from inside
- Doors include 20” heavy duty strap hinges and horseshow latches