Built on site to your design
Every home buyer or family who is looking for the perfect log cabin home that will match their expectations and needs, has different ideas. The right log cabin design will match your lifestyle and fit seamlessly with the scenery that surrounds it. We happen to know a thing or two about building the best possible log homes for our customers. If you're looking for log cabin builders you can rely on to deliver quality and style for your investment, take a look at our log cabin home models. We have something to meet almost any lifestyle and setting.
We are able to ship any of our smaller pre built or modular units anywhere in the Country, However we do limit our larger built on site structures to a more local area, Please contact us for details….
Choose from our Wood line or….
Hand-Selected Natural Wood
- Wood is sustainably harvested, making it a renewable resource and environmentally-friendly.
- We only use select grade, pressure treated kiln dried yellow pine lumber.
- Lumber is air-dried for five to six months to eliminate shrinkage, warping, and checking.
- Lumber is hand-selected for maximum structural strength and beauty.
- LuxCraft offers six stain or paint options.
Our Low maintenance PVC Vinyl Line..
- We use vinyl containing recycled contend for a minimal environmental footprint.
- Vinyl is virtually maintenance free, requiring no paint or sealant.
- A hard wearing material, it won't rot, crack, or peel.
- Exceptionally easy to clean, dirt can be washed away using only a sponge and a hose.
- LuxCraft offers three vinyl color options.
Standard Cabin Features Included:
- A porch
- 36″ Prehung Door
- (4) Windows
- 1/2 Loft
- Standard stairway
- Railing on stairs and loft
- Ridge vent
- Soffit vent
Shed Row Barn (as seen left).
If you’re shopping for a quality horse barn at a great price, you’re in the right place. We offer a huge range of horse barn models and options for every horse owners needs. Every barn we have is made by Amish craftsmen who have mastered the art of barn building.
Take a look at the choices you have below, the options you have to choose from, and give us a call if you have any questions or want something you don’t see on our list. Chances are we have it, or can build it for you.
Standard Horse Barns Include:
- Pressure treated 6×6 timbers for base of building and at bottom of all partitions
- Roof rafters spaced 16” on center
- 30-year architectural shingles
- Walls include 2×4 oak braces and horizontal members
- Stalls lined with 4′ 1×8 oak kickboard to protect the sides from being damaged by horses
- Partition walls constructed with oak (same as interior walls) and include metal powder coated divider grid on top
- Open floor except tack rooms. Tack room floors include 2×6 pressure treated joists, 16” on center, and 5/8” underlayment on top of floor joist.
- Windows include heavy duty powder coated grill to protect against breaking from inside
- Doors include 20” heavy duty strap hinges and horseshow latches
Our portable modular garages are a great way to cut costs, without compromising on quality. That means you can skip the noisy, intrusive construction crew and have your building delivered, setup, and finished all in one day (modular garages only). Discover new found functionality in your property while beautifying the landscape and increasing property values.
All of our garages offer:
- Flexible storage solution w/ option of high walls and loft capability
- Heavy duty floor construction for heavy loads and concentrated weight
- Much more value than a storage shed, a garage is an investment in your property
10’x14′ Base Cottage Style Shed options:
- Handy wall storage for building and yard tools
- All the space you need to clean out your garage
- Secure and protect valuable possessions
- Available with 2 different roof pitches
- All Cottages include porch with railing
- Available in 17 sizes from 6′ x 6′ through 12′ x 40′
- 6 Siding choices available